Year 1- Elms Class
Welcome back to Summer 1
Some of our many achievements during Spring 2-
- Celebrating World Book Day
- Science day- assembly, workshop and class based learning
- Parents' Evenings
- Visit to St Paul's Church as part of our RE work about Christianity
- PE with Salford Sports
- Developing writing - we wrote the story of The Gingerbread Man
- Improving maths work- learning to find 1/2
Exciting learning opportunities for Summer 1-
Moon Zoom; with an exciting trip ... watch this Space!!
The Phonics Screening Check will take place in Summer 2. Please see our Newsletter for details of Parents' meetings.
Text based learning, Superheroes; Traction Man and Supertato.
We will continue to develop our understanding of number, counting beyond 100. Writing numbers to 20 in digits and words.
Solving problems using measures, multiplication and division problems. Position and finding 1/4.
Parents as learning partners.
Please support your child at home by reading at least 3 times a week at home.
PE takes place on a Monday afternoon, please ensure that your child has their full kit.
Thank you for your continued support.
Miss Wright and Mrs Dyer